- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 Showboat Smoked Sausage link, minced
- 3 scallions – white and light green, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Toppings of your choice, classic or get imaginative!
- Hamburger Rolls
- Chop Showboat links into small dice or mince. Sautee over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan with slotted spoon onto a paper-towel lined plate, reserve any drippings and set aside.
- Place first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Form patties and make an indentation in the middle. Brush some olive oil on a skillet, griddle or grill and heat it well. Add the patties and cook them for about 5 minutes – until you can actually see they are cooked up to the middle. Flip the patties and cook them for another 5 minutes.
- Since Showboat Smoked Sausage is fully cooked you can enjoy your burger at whatever temp you prefer!
- Dress & top hamburger rolls with your faves or get creative
- Don’t forget the cheese! These burgers cozy up nicely to any cheese of your choice!
- **Grilled bell peppers and onions, spring mix, mango & cilantro salsa are yummy ideas to try** **Fresh homemade sour cream dips offer a cool alternative to traditional condiment spreads**
- Chef’s Note – Those pan drippings can be added to baked beans, black beans, or even to sour cream for added full flavor kick!