Showboat & Vegetable Foil Dinner Packets aka Rocket Packs!
- 1- 18 oz package Showboat Smoked Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 ears corn
- 1/2 large yellow onion 1 medium
- 4-5 small red potatoes
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut the top off the pepper and remove the seeds. Thinly slice. Remove husk from corn and cut into 1 inch disks. Coarsely chop the onion. Cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces — about 8-10 pieces per potato depending on size. Slice zucchini and Showboats into ½ inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oregano, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add seasonings mixture to the veggies and toss well. Place 2 pieces foil on top of each other. Put a generous amount of the mixture in the center and then fold up the first piece of foil and then the next piece of foil to form a secure encasing. Bake in oven on rimmed baking sheet 30-35 minutes. Remove and top with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
- These also work great on the grill!
- Grill at medium heat for 15-25 until veggies are tender.