One Dish Showboat, Potato & Green Bean Bake
- 1 – 18 oz package Showboat Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 3/4 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
Few things are better than a one dish, cooks itself recipe! This Showboat bake does not disappoint!
- Serves 4 – 6.
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat; transfer to a 9×13 baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake, covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, stir ingredients, and bake for 10-15 minutes more uncovered or until potatoes are tender.
- Chef’s Tip: Garnish each serving with a dollop of sour cream. Serve alongside biscuits, corn bread or warm tortillas to wrap them up!